Intensive Case Management
In 2014, Judge Kovack developed and implemented the Intensive Case Management program.
- WHO: Intensive Case Management is for high-conflict parenting situations.
- WHAT: Intensive Case Management offers parents a forum to discuss and offer input regarding on-going parenting concerns, and also gives the parties an opportunity to reach an immediate short-term or long-term resolution.
- WHEN: High-conflict cases are referred to the Intensive Case Manager by order of the Court. Attorneys, guardians ad litem, and court investigators may recommend that the Court order the parties to participate in Intensive Case Management.
- WHERE: Intensive Parenting Conferences are conducted at the Gift Exchange Center, 4046 Medina Road, Medina, Ohio 44256. The Intensive Case Manager may be reached by telephone at 330-410-9971, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- WHY: The parties meet with the Intensive Case Manager, a licensed independent social worker, to develop or improve effective communication skills, in order to reduce conflict and ultimately reduce the amount of ongoing litigation.
**IMPORTANT: If there is an active domestic violence civil protection order, the Intensive Case Management conferences will be conducted at the Medina County Domestic Relations Court, 99 Public Square, 2nd Floor, Medina, Ohio 44256.**
The Gift Exchange Center
4046 Medina Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
Phone (330) 410-9971