- Your Petition for Dissolution will be heard approximately 45 days after the filing.
- Your Petition for Dissolution cannot be heard until at least 31 days after the filing, and in no case more than 90 days after the filing.
- If you or your spouse fail to appear for the dissolution hearing, your case may be continued or may be dismissed.
- If your Petition for Dissolution is not heard within 90 days, you may convert your case to a divorce.
- If you fail to convert your case to a divorce, your Petition for Dissolution will be dismissed.
- The Court can neither assist you with the forms nor give you legal advice.
- Procedural and technical questions may be answered at the Legal Resource Center.
- You and your spouse may attend a pre-filing mediation session in an attempt to mediate any disputed issues. To request a pre-filing mediation session, please complete this form and submit it to the Court.
- If you still have questions or concerns, you should seek the advice of a licensed attorney.
NOTE: The Court is prohibited by law from offering legal advice. The information and forms on this website are not intended to be a substitute for good legal advice.
Domestic Relations Court
99 Public Square, 2nd Floor
Medina, Ohio 44256
Phone (330) 725-9740
Medina Domestic Relations Court Hours are:
8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.