Medina County Domestic Relations Court
Since taking the bench in 2001, Judge Mary Kovack has presided over more than 10,000 cases, and has completed 99.6% of all cases within the Ohio Supreme Court guidelines.
The Medina County Domestic Relations Court, handles cases involving divorce, dissolution, legal separation, annulments, parentage cases (for never-married parents), spousal and child support, domestic violence civil protection orders, and all post-decree matters.
- Judge Kovack works to bring about results that are fair, just and respectful of the law.
- Judge Kovack is committed to helping families in transition to resolve their disagreements about finances, property, and disputes regarding children.
- Judge Kovack is also committed to serving the best interests of children by creating solutions, resolving disputes, and helping families transition smoothly into a new family situation.
- Judge Kovack respects and understands the responsibility the Court has to the 150,000+ residents within its jurisdiction.
- Judge Kovack has sought to identify the needs of those she serves, and has created and implemented several family court services to address those needs.
Domestic Relations Court
99 Public Square, 2nd Floor
Medina, Ohio 44256
Phone (330) 725-9740
Medina Domestic Relations Court Hours are:
8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.